THINGS TO ENJOY IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
AT A DISTANCE OF 150 M
- Parking Katelijne (Car park)
- Katelijnestraat- street of souvenirs and chocolate, Bruges Diamond Museum - the oldest diamond centre in Europe, featuring the history of this precious gem
- Church of Our Blessed Lady of the 7 Woes (Onze Lieve Vrouw)
- Boat trip on Bruges' canals (known as the 'Brugse Reien')
AT A DISTANCE OF 500 M
- Minnewater – Beguinage
- The canals or Brugse Reien
- Oud-Sint-Jan, hospital from the Middle Ages, now used as a congress centre and museum for Hans Melig
- Groeninge Museum, city Fine Arts museum, reviewing 6 centuries of Flemish and Belgian painting. Their collection of the Flemish Primitives is a particular highlight.
- Gruuthuse Museum - you'll be transported back to the late Middle Ages in this city palace, with its large collection of statues, tapestries, furnishings and weapons, not to mention a guillotine.
- Church of Our Blessed Lady (Onze Lieve Vrouw)
- Walplein - The Halve Maan brewery (Brugse Zot)