Come and indulge yourself in this city hotel with its own restaurant…
Hotel Montanus is located right in the centre of Bruges, but just beyond all the hustle and bustle. As soon as you enter the building you will start to feel completely restored in our relaxing ambiance.
The interior is a beautiful blend of natural style and homely warmth. The terrace, garden and pond, with their rural design, complete the picture.
You can wake up and enjoy a leisurely and extensive breakfast on the terrace in the garden, while benefiting from the first rays of sun. You can also spend the entire day soaking up the sun in the amazing peace and quiet of the garden.
Hotel Montanus is a family and boutique hotel located in the city centre. It offers the following benefits:
- The restaurant: The chef and proprietor of Hotel Montanus does the cooking. Enjoy delicious and contemporary cuisine by the fire.
- The terrace: Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace, in our garden with its lawn, apple trees and lovely pond.
- Lounge: The lounge originates from Franck Van Acker, the former mayor of Bruges. The lounge looks wonderfully stylish with all its 19th century ornaments.
- Bar: Be inspired by our drinks menu in this cosy bar with an open fire.
- Coffee corner: Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the orangery (free from 11am to 6pm).
- Meeting room: A meeting room in peaceful, natural surroundings, but equipped with all mod cons as well as air-co, beamer and flip chart.
- VIP butler service: This service may be booked.
The hotel does not have its own car park, however, it is easy to park at the hotel. Discover the parking options.